Friday, April 1, 2011

Plain Proposal by Beth Wiseman

The book Plain Proposal by Beth Wiseman is another great book in the Daughters of the Promise Series. This book is the story of Miriam and her love for Saul, and how she is willing to do anything and go anywhere for him. This book is also about family situations and how we can rise above them.

I really enjoyed reading this book and the twists and turns that it took. There were a few times that I was left guessing what would happen next and a few times I was easily able to guess what was going to happen. This book was a great example of the love and faithfulness of the Amish to their families. The book was very interesting and I enjoyed it a great deal. I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys Amish fiction. I would like to thank Thomas Nelson publishing for providing me with a complimentary copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment