Friday, January 28, 2011

An Amish Love by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Long

An Amish Love by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Long is a great combination of three novellas. Each of the stories is about different aspects of Amish relationships. The first novella A Marriage of the Heart is about an unlikely marriage and how the couple falls in love. The second novella What the Heart Sees is about a blind Amish woman who thinks she will never find love. The third novella Healing Hearts is about an Amish couple who has gone through some difficulties in their marriage.

This is a great set of stories. They are easy to read but very enjoyable. I found myself rooting for the different characters and hoping that they were able to overcome the struggles they were going through. The stories were entertaining and I found that I learned a few things from them and how to deal with different situations as I read about what they were going through. The stories are definitely inspiring, especially What the Heart Sees, because it’s written about Ellie who is blind and the different obstacles she has to deal with and how as a blind person she is able to overcome. I would definitely recommend this book to others. BookSneeze® has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment