Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Who is My Shelter by Neta Jackson

Who is My Shelter by Neta Jackson a Yada Yada House of Hope Novel is a continuation of the Yada Yada Prayer Group books. This book is about Gabby who is in a broken marriage, raising 2 sons and trying her best to figure out what God has in store for her.

I really enjoyed the Yada Yada Prayer Group books so I was hoping that this book would be just as enjoyable. This book has some of the original characters along with a new cast. I really enjoyed this book and felt instantly drawn into the story line. This book is very well written, and it was hard to put down because I really wanted to find out what was going to happen next. This book was inspiring and encouraging proving that a marriage can overcome anything as long as both people are working to bring resolution. I highly recommend this book and will definitely be sharing it with friends. Booksneeze has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment