Thursday, September 23, 2010

Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado

The book Outlive your Life by Max Lucado is a modern day look at the book of Acts. This book really helped me understand how some of the things that took place in Acts can relate to me today and what I can do to outlive my life. This book is about making the most of everything you have and do so that at the end of your life you can say you have no regrets.

Like all of Max Lucado's book this book is well written, an easy read and you learn how to apply biblical principles to your life. I really enjoyed this book because there are stories from the book of Acts that I have read but never really understood how they could relate to us today and this book shows clear examples of how you can relate to those stories and how to apply those principles to your life. I highly recommend this book. It was quite fun to read and I learned a lot about myself through the different examples he provided. Thanks to Thomas Nelson for providing me with an advanced reading copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment