Monday, April 18, 2011

Max on Life by Max Lucado

Max on Life by Max Lucado, has Max answering the questions of readers. This book has many of the questions Max receives from his readers with his own answers and Biblical backing to them. The questions in this book are broken down into seven sections, so if there is a particular subject you have a question about you can easily see if the question is answered in the book.

I found this book interesting, although I did skip some of the questions because they didn’t interest me. It was really neat to read Max’s thoughts on the questions and see how it compared to my thinking. I also appreciated the Biblical references that were thrown in to support his answers. The book was a bit dry in places but again I think that’s just because some of the questions weren’t interesting to me. Overall I enjoyed reading this book. Thanks to Thomas Nelson for providing me with an advanced reader copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment